• Venue Vault reserves the right to remove any content contributed to this website by members, owners, or any other user of the website (each a “user”) which does not meet the following guidelines.
• Member and User reviews, owner responses and any other content submitted by a user are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content. The views expressed by users in their reviews, responses, and other content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Venue Vault, and are not endorsed by this website.
• Venue Vault does not have any obligation to investigate the truthfulness or accuracy of venue listings, reviews, responses or any other content submitted to this website.
• This site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Eligibility Guidelines for Venue Reviews
To review a venue, the member and or User must meet the following requirements:
• The user reviewing a venue must be able to provide evidence of having an event at the venue or stay at the exact property (as listed in the Venue Vault directory) being reviewed.
• The user must validate his or her identity or email as requested when submitting the review.
• A review may be written by any member of the rental party.
• Only one member of the rental party for any one stay at a property may write a review.
• A User may contact us via http://support.venuevault.com if he/she wishes to update or remove their review.
• The Member/User must be at least 18 years of age.
• An owner may not review his/her own venue or property.
• An owner can post reviews and testimonials from past guests.
Owner or Member Responses to Reviews:
• Owner or member responses to reviews must be written by the owner or manager of the venue, or his/her authorized representative.
Additional Content Guidelines
No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to venue listings, property listings, reviews and responses) which violate the following guidelines:
• The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples include:
• Venue listing descriptions must relate to the venue and contain information that would be considered be useful to a patron.
• Reviews of a venue must focus on the patron’s stay.
• Content posted in a forum must be on-topic and relevant to the forum’s purpose and discussion.
• The content must not infringe anyone’s rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
• Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
• Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website;
• Obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal content.
• Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the venue or the rates charged by the owner or manager.
• All content must be truthful and not misleading.
• Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
• Users cannot post a review or response for the purpose of trying to force an owner or a traveler to do something that the user wants him or her to do. The reviews are for the benefit of future patrons, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please contact us immediately at http://support.venuevault.com. We will investigate reported abuse and immediately remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.
These Content Guidelines were last updated on 4/4/2012