Hello Venues! We at Venue Vault would first like to thank you for your interest in being a part of our website. We have been getting a lot of venue listing submissions and been taking a lot of time making every submission presentable and comprehensible. So how do you ensure your listing information will be accepted and seen? Follow these guidelines for THE PERFECT Venue Listing Submission and you will definitely get a spot with us. Your venue is truly special and we really want you to be a part of our collection, but if we have to chase you down for vital information, it will surely slow things down for all of us. So, here’s some tips on what you can do:
1) Fill in as much information in our fields as you can! The more information, the better. Venue Vault is directory of places for Weddings and Events, so when describing your venue, we want you to package your listing information with that in mind.
2) Choose your pictures carefully. We want you to look good on our website. Upload ‘money-shot’pictures and follow the pictures guidelines carefully, instructions are on the listing form. Please don’t send us blurry pictures or thumbnails. They will not be accepted and will cause major delays. We want people to have their event at your location, so uploading previous event photos is also very important and will help future clients envision their event at your venue.
3) Maximum Capacity – In this field, we want to know what’s the absolute maximum number of people allowed at your venue for an event. For example, if you’re a private estate that allows 10 overnight guest stays and a maximum number of 40 guests for an event, then you would enter 40 in this field. You will be able to specify that you only allow 10 overnight guest stays in the Rates field and or Description Field. Remember, package your venue listing submission with Events in mind.
4) Starting Price – We want all prices to be quoted in US Dollars. If you’re a venue from another country and don’t know your conversion rate, simply google it. (convert Euro to USD- or whatever your currency is ) Also, the starting price we want in this field is the minimum dollar amount it cost for people to host an event there. For example, you’re a private villa that charges $1000 for event fees in addition to mandatory week’s stay of $3000, then you would enter $1000 as a starting price.
5) Ask questions. Look over the form and if there’s anything that you don’t understand, write it down and email us before you submit anything. It makes our lives easier and your listing presentable faster. If there’s anything we’re missing in our form that you think is important, let us know! We want to help you get more clients and we’re happy to do so.
Please email your questions and comments via email@example.com. Thank you!